Wednesday 2 May 2012


My days lately are blending into repetitive blurs. EEErrrrrrr I know I should be doing my assignment but Human Resources is boring. My princess is sick with a cold and it makes me feel guilty, like I should be protecting her from everything harmful in the world, even invisible air-bourne viruses.

I have said a few sentences to Adam all day, which is normal. Our relationship during the week is always on his terms, he is the busy one, always prioritising above me. It makes me bitter and invisible at the best of times.. sometimes I wish he would plan a super romantic dinner and have everything decided. Not even that. I wish he could show he cared, more than just repeating himself. actions speak louder than words, cliched but so true sometimes.... oh well I guess I shall just wait until 10pm and he has five minutes before falling asleep for my daily reminder of romantic love and worth. Maybe he will decide I am worth more than six minutes and a few short texts tonight? I am not holding my breath..

Loving people always hurts in the gaps where you remember not mattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment