Tuesday 1 May 2012

Scarlett Princess


This is my three year old daughter, Scarlett. She is the main thing in my world that keeps me going. Everyone says the parent's love for her child is the most powerful thing in the world. I never believed this when I was younger, I did not feel this from the child's perspective. I still don't. But being a parent now, I can honestly say I would lay down my life without a heartbeat of hesitation if it meant Scarlett would be saved.

Nobody really ever tells you how much your kids will make you laugh. Scarlett is the funniest person in the world, and she hardly even knows it. She is lovely and wonderful and perfect to me. I hope she never doubts my love, in all of her life. She is Everything, much more than I have ever deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment